TEACHER PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AND DEVELOPMENT LOGIN-https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/
TPAD. Home; Videos; Login. Login. TPAD LOGIN. ×. Teacher / Deputy · Head of Institution · Curriculum Support Officer · Sub-County Director · County Director/County ICT. Regional Director
TPAD Enhances Professional Growth and Learning Outcomes.
For you to upload your TPAD data you must first login to your TPAD 2 account.
STEPS IN SUCCESSFULLY CREATING A NEW TPAD 2 ACCOUNT.
Follow the steps below to create your account;
- Access the new TPAD 2 system by using the address; http://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/
- Next, click on ‘Log in’ as shown in the figure below;
- Now, select user type; Teacher / Deputy, Head of Institution, Curriculum Support Officer, Sub-County Director, County Director / County ICT or Regional Director. The following window will appear;
- You now select the ‘First time Login? Create account’ tab as indicated in the figure above.
- You will get the window shown below. Enter your details correctly and then click ‘Create Account’.
- Enter valid and correct information in the spaces provided. The details entered will be saved to enable login to the system and commence the appraisal process. Ensure the details entered are correct and click on “create account” button for verification and account creation.
- After the details entered are verified, a login view appears. Here, you should enter the details used in account creations ie. TSC number, ID number and Password for permission access to the system.
- How to create new TSC TPAD Account (https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke) for self Evaluation
- TSC- How to fill the TPAD 2 form online
TPAD Login portal
After successful account creation, the information entered is verified by the system and the portal below appears for the user to type in the credentials used at account creation in order to access the system.
After entering the details, click on the “Login” button.
Teachers portal on TPAD 2
Upon successful authentication, the teacher accesses the landingpage/dashboard. Details that appear include:
- Teachers TSC number,
- Current institution name,
- Institutions IPPD code (registration code),
- Institution level (either primary or secondary) and the users
- Current designation.
Your Personal Profile
You are required to update your personal profile. To do this;
- Click on his/her name appearing at the top right corner of the screen,
- select “My Profile”.
- Three tabs will be displayed under the “My Profile” feature namely; Personal Information, Teaching Subjects/Subjects Combination and My Password,
- Update the details, accordingly. After entering all the details, ensure you click on the “Save Changes” button for the changes to be effected in the system.
Changing your TPAD 2 password
On successful login, you can be able to change/reset the current password. To do this, you will be required to type in the current password used and the preferred password.
Fill in the spaces provided the following details: Old password, New password, Confirm password
Click on the “update password” for the new password to be saved.
RECOVERING YOUR FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
Did you forget your password? You can now easily recover/ reset your forgotten TPAD 2 password. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- From the TSC website;
- Click “Online services;
- Select “Teacher Appraisal;
- Click on “Login”
- Select your self service portal;
- Click on to “Forgot Password” tab;
- The system will prompt you to enter details in the “password recovery” landing page that appears.
- Enter your TSC Number and ID number correctly in order to recover your password. Click on the “Recover Password” button.
- A text message will be sent to the declared mobile phone number thus; “TSC-Kenya: Your new password is ‘1…..’”
- Now, click on the TPAD 2 ‘Login’ tab to enter the code received’. You can change to preferred password by using “My Profile” tab.
Here are the new TPAD2 steps that you will need to follow in order to fill your online form correctly;
|Step 1||Development of appraisal Calendar|
|Step 2||Setting Targets|
|Step 3||Implementation of targets and gathering of evidence|
|Step 4||Self -Appraisal and Standards based on competencies and standards|
|Step 5||Appraisal rating by Appraiser based on evidence gathered.|
|Step 6||Appraisal rating meeting between Appraiser and Appraisee (Question and Evidence.|
|Step 7||Identification of gaps by Appraisee and Appraiser|
|Step 8||Development and implementation of teacher support and performance development.|
NEW TPAD TEACHING STANDARDS
The new TPAD tool has 5 standards classified into 3 broad categories as follows:
Demonstrate mastery of the subject content and use
appropriate instructional methods (Wt-3
Undertake lesson observation at least once a term
Utilize teaching/ learning resources
Prepare professional documents based on the current
Ability to identify learners’ capability and learning
Ability to identify and nurture learners’ talents(Wt-3)
Ability to access, retrieve and integrate ICT in
teaching and learning(Wt-3)
Ability to carry out learner assessment, feedback and
reporting on learners’ learning (Wt-3)
Ability to create child friendly school/class environment through
planned activities to demonstrate respect, equity, inclusion and moral values(Wt-3)
Ability to create a stimulating classroom environment(Wt-3)
Ability to ensure safety of learners
Ability to manage learners conduct
and behaviour (Wt-3)
Prepare Self Professional Development Support Plan (Wt-3)
Identification of professional gaps(Wt-3)
TEACHER CONDUCT AND PROFESSIONALISM
Teacher Conduct &
Ability to act in the best interest of the learner and maintain
high standards of ethics and professional requirements within and outside the institution (Wt-6)
Demonstrate knowledge on the legal requirements in education (Wt-6).
Comply with the professional requirements in teaching and learning (Wt-6).
Ability to observe punctuality in lesson attendance, performance of duty and preparation of professional documents(Wt-6)
Timely syllabus coverage and meeting of deadlines(Wt-6)
Participation in Professional Learning Community
Join Professional Learning Community(PLC) (Wt-5)
Collaborate with colleagues and the broader professional
learning community to support teaching (Wt-5)
Collaborate with parents/guardians and other stakeholders
Establish linkages with the community (Wt-5)
Participate in programs organized in collaboration with
other educational bodies: KNEC, MOE, KICD etc. (Wt-5)
TPAD Procedure and Process (Appraisee, Appraiser and Countersign)
|1.||Teacher In A Primary||Deputy Head Of Institution/Senior Teacher||Head Of Institution|
|2.||Senior Teacher In A Primary||Deputy Head Of Institution||Head Of Institution|
|3.||A Deputy Head Of Institution In A Primary||Head Of Institution||Sub County Director.|
|4.||A Head Of Institution In A Primary||Sub County Director/CSO||County Director/Scd|
|5.||A Teacher, Tutor Or Lecturer In A Post-Primary||Head Of Department/Deputy Head Of Institution||Head Of Institution.|
|6.||A Head Of Department In A Post-Primary||Deputy Head Of Institution||The Head Of Institution.|
|7.||A Deputy Head Of Institution In A Post-Primary||Head Of Institution||The Sub County Director|
|8.||A Head Of Institution In A Post Primary||The Sub County Director||County Director|