TSC Documents to be kept by teachers- The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has released a new list of documents that must be prepared and maintained by all teachers. These documents are mandatory for all teachers. failure to keep these documents may lead to disciplinary action by TSC.
All teachers are required to comply with performance standards and shall in the course of duty maintain professional documents and records that facilitate curriculum delivery. This checklist is intended to assist the teachers to maintain professional documents that can be assessed by supervisors for the purpose of teacher appraisal.
In this regard, the following documents must be prepared, used, updated and maintained at all times.
List of Professional Documents to be Maintained by Teachers.
List of documents to be maintained by all teachers:
- Current Personal Timetable/training schedule.
- Syllabi /course outline/ curriculum design.
- Approved Schemes of work/work plans.
- Updated Lesson plans/facilitators guide.
- Updated Lesson notes/presentation notes.
- Records of work/sessions/activities checked weekly.
- Examination analysis by subject (national and internal)/ Assessment records/staff training indices records
- Marked/checked learners work exercise books/training reports/back to office reports
- Co-curricular/team building activity records.
- Learners’/trainees conduct and behaviour records and guidance and counseling records.
- Copies of subject/programmes/departmental meeting minutes.
- Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development records.
- Individualized Educational Programmes (IEP records)
- Professional development activities
- Lesson observation Records
- Records of community and stakeholders involvement
- Evidence of integration of ICT in teaching/learning
- Preparation of teaching aids using locally available resource materials.
you may also like;
Summary of professional documents that must be prepared by all teachers
|1||Current Personal Timetable/training schedule.|
|2||Syllabi /course outline/ curriculum design.|
|3||Approved Schemes of work/work plans.|
|4||Updated Lesson plans/facilitators guide.|
|5||Updated Lesson notes/presentation notes.|
|6||Records of work/sessions/activities checked weekly.|
|7||Examination analysis by subject (national and internal)/ Assessment|
|8||records/staff training indices records|
|9||Co-curricular/team building activity records.|
|10||Learners’/trainees conduct and behaviour records and guidance and counseling records.|
|11||Copies of subject/programmes/departmental meeting minutes|
|12||Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development records.|
|13||Individualized Educational Programmes (IEP records)|
|14||Professional development activities|
|15||Lesson observation Records|
|16||Records of community and stakeholders involvement|
|17||Evidence of integration of ICT in teaching/learning|
|18||Preparation of teaching aids using locally available resource materials|
TSC Circular on professional documents that must be maintained by all teachers.
Quick TSC Links
TSC Teachers Online
Access adverts, entry/exit returns and teacher registration services
Update biodata and additional documents
Access Teacher Perfomance, Appraisal & Development
View pension claims that have been delivered to the Treasury
Access payslips, P9 for tax returns and 3rd party services
Get answers to recurrent questions about general HR issues
TSC Teacher Recruitment and Selection
TSC Determination of a discipline case
Popular in this section.
How do I download my TSC certificate?